We want to hear from you if you are a professional writer with industry experts who wants to share your knowledge with a demanding audience.
Before you give us an idea for an article, please acquaint yourself with our writing rules and the process that must be followed.
On our web site’s forum, fans of technology, fashion, mobile technology, business, home improvement, food, finance, security, car maintenance, and other topics may discuss their interests. On the other hand, we want our content to appeal to a wide spectrum of readers. On the one hand, we have engineers and designers who prefer technical articles with practical tips, while on the other hand, we have business-oriented users who want relevant advice on their projects.
Before beginning any writing assignment, it is critical to have a good grasp of who you will be writing for, what your audience’s expectations are, and how you can most successfully connect with them. A skilled guest author is not only able to discriminate between the various audiences for whom they write, but they are also able to deliver the maximum amount of value to the audience for whom they write.
General Requirements For Contributing To The Jaime-Samms.Net Blog
Here are some general guidelines for our guest writers. Keep these considerations in mind while pitching your concept, as well as when writing your article if your proposal is accepted.
Although our blog postings go through numerous changes, as we have previously stated, we are open to a wide range of themes. Before submitting your blog article for publication, check to see whether it falls into any of the following categories:
- Mobile phones
- Fashion industry
- Home Renovations
- Your material must be unique and offer something of genuine value to the person reading it.
- You should always try to help people, and you should always present evidence to back up your claims.
- In terms of importance, quality takes precedence over quantity. Every single word that you need to utter to transmit any form of meaning
- If you want the material to be understandable, avoid using large blocks of text and instead rely on headings and bullet points to break up the information. Jargon should be avoided.
- Make careful to utilize American English when writing.
- When using technical jargon, always include explanations, keeping in mind who your target audience is and ensuring that these explanations are intelligible.
- When discussing the conclusions of third-party research, you must always provide credit to the source of the material.
Things To Stay Away From At All Costs
Instead of pitching us ideas that have previously been addressed on our website, you should conduct a thorough investigation before submitting your suggestion.
Please do not attempt to utilize our website’s space for advertising. We do not accept anything that is only designed for self-promotion on our website.
Do not submit for evaluation any items that have already been published in another magazine or that you intend to publish soon.
How To Find Us?
home improvement ”write for us”
tech “write for us”
business “write for us”
lifestyle “write for us”
“write for us” guest post
write for us home
write for us technology
write for us amazon
write for us 2022
“write for us” + free
write for us + health
write for us + business